[Mristudio-users] How to use the output matrix of LDDMM from DiffeoMap (resend without the attached file)

Shangbin Chen Ph.D. sbchen at mail.hust.edu.cn
Thu Mar 6 20:30:18 EST 2014

Dear experts,

     Many thanks for your help in DiffeoMap. I have got to know how to use the output matrix of Landmark-based Affine registration.

    Today, I did 16 Landmark-based LDDMM. The parameters were 3D downsample X:2, Y:2, Z:2 with some other default parameters. I noticed two files (LDDMMMatrix.dat and LDDMMMatrix.hdr) had been saved in my folder. In my case, the template and the subject 3D images are both 256x256x512 (~32 MB). But the output data LDDMMMatrix.dat are about 393 MB. Here I have two questions:

1) What is the content  inside the LDDMMMatrix.dat?
2) How to use the LDDMMmatrix.dat?

Best regards,
Shangbin

2014-03-05