[Mristudio-users] Visualization qs

Rotem Saar saar.rotem at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 12:51:12 EST 2014

Dear mri-studio experts,
I'm using DTIstudio for diffusion analysis of the Corpus-Calosum. I
performed all needed steps (AIR registration, tensor calculation, created
FA maps...) and using MATLAB I have segmented the whole CC saved from
DTIstudio into 5 segments (anterior, mid-anterior...posterior) and saved them
in  Analyze format. Following, I loaded each segment back to DTIstudio and
performed fibertracking from each segment, and displayed each segment in a
different color on 1 image. I am now interested in saving the 5-color
fibers image for a poster presentation, but the image with the fibers
doesn't look very well with the yellow line (of the 3-D view box) on it. Is
it possible to eliminate the display on the yellow box so that I will be
left only with the image? Alternatively, is there any way to save a good
fiber image in DTIstudio?
Thanks for your help !

Rotem Saar-Ashkenazy
Department of Brain and Cognitive Science
Ben Gurion University of the Negev
Beer-Sheva 84105
Israel