[Mristudio-users] about ICBM-DTI-81_FA

ypf cherishpf at 163.com
Thu Feb 27 02:33:56 EST 2014

Dear mristudio experts,
I have downloaded the software ROIEditor, and got the images which I want, such as ICBM_DTI_81_FA and ICBM_DTI_81_WMPM.
I intended to use the image  ICBM_DTI_81_FA  to be the template when I normalize other patients' FA maps in the VBA process by SPM. But I need an analyze format file for all FA maps. I wonder what format is of   ICBM_DTI_81_FA  . Can I use it as the template in the registration step of Voxel-based Analysis and Tract-based Spatial Statistic?
Looking forward to your help. Thank you.
Best,
ypf