[Mristudio-users] format of the fiber data

chenpingjun1990 at sina.com chenpingjun1990 at sina.com
Mon Oct 28 10:41:19 EDT 2013

 Hi, experts

       Last time I asked the fiber data format question, I want to write program to read the fiber data , and as suggested i looked the FAQ of https://www.mristudio.org/wiki/faq. But the fiber data now seems a little different from described in the FAQ, the most obvious is the sFiberFileTag is not "FiberDat" as the FAQ said, but "FiberROI" instead, and some information of others is also seems not right. Is the data structure changed now? and if changed, what is it?

    The way i get the fiber data was using Fiber Tracking of DTI studio, then using ROI shape(poly/oval), ROI operation(or/and) etc to get fiber tract, save the fiber tract
choosing "Graphic Compatible" when selecting "ROI file Format".

    The fiber header info I read as follows, if necessary, I can add the source code..The image width and the image pixel size width are right in accord to my data, but the height and slice and pixel size height and pixel size thickness seems wrong..

Eric Chen
Best Regards