[Mristudio-users] How to get eigenvalues along fiber tracts using "*.d" file to track fibers in DTIStudio

Susumu Mori smoriw at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 17:50:41 EDT 2013

In DtiStudio, there is "Open *.d" button. You need to load your *.d. When
you load, there is an option to recalculate many indices such as
eigenvalues. If you click this option, after your *.d is loaded, the
indices are generated.

Then you can apply your streamline coordinates to the calculated images in
"statistics" button in the "fiber" tab.
You can get the average of the entire tract or get a slice-by-slice report
along axial, coronal, and sagittal.