[Mristudio-users] Doubts on Fiber Tracking

Luca Binotto fisicamedica.veneto at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 17 13:51:15 EDT 2013

Hi Eric,

if you use old analyze format flip and rotations are not written in the header, try to convert to NIfTI,
before importing.

best regards,
Luca

 Subject: [Mristudio-users] Doubts on Fiber Tracking
 To: "mristudio-users" <mristudio-users at mristudio.org>
 Date: Thursday, October 17, 2013, 1:29 AM

  Hi experts,

       I am doing the fiber tracking
 using DTI-studio, and I came cross two problems..

     When I use "DTI Mapping..." to
 generate the tensor image or (FA map and Principle Vector),
 as my data is .img/.hdr format, I chose the option
 "Philips REC", and i tried others, only this
 option can work, after choosing this option, the image
 orientation is inverse, how to work this out?

     When I finished fiber tracking, i used
 the "Fiber ROI" tools to get multi tracts, and I
 want to load them on the original image, only one can
 appear, later one will cover the former one, can I load
 multi
 tracts for one time..and the format of a tract is
  "Graphic Compatible(Default)", what is the
 actual format(I mean I want to write program to load it
 myself, how can i read it).

 Hope to get your reply. Thanks

 Eric Chen
 Dalian University of Technology, Dalian,
 China

 -----Inline Attachment Follows-----