[Mristudio-users] how to calculate possible maximum connection between 2 ROIs.

Youngmin Huh ymin1123 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 04:45:20 EDT 2013

Hi,
I'm working on tractograhpy for graph network analysis.
I used 116 ROIs and generated 116*116 connectivity matrix.
I want to calculate sparsity for each edge using actual connection and
possible maximum connection (actual fiber count/possible max fiber count).
How can I calculate possible maximum connection for each edge?
I tried to multiply volxel counts of 2 ROIs (ROI 1 with 100 voxels, ROI 2
with 200 voxles --> 100*200), and almost every edge's sparsness was less
than '0.1' !

besides, any fiber which passes through 2 ROIs were counted for connected
fibers.

any comment would be appreciated.

Thanks,
YM Huh