[Mristudio-users] Why deleting b0 from one of the runs increases FA a lot.

Dorian P. alb.net at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 16:06:14 EDT 2013

Average DWI for the arcuate fibers, extracted from

Session 1 alone
mean DWI = 42.8095
mean b0 = 85.4266
FA= 0.5014

Session 2 alone
mean DWI = 54.6673
mean b0 = 109.7234
FA = 0.4830

Is it abnormal to have these differences between DTI runs? They were
acquired one after the other, no other MRI sequence in between.

P.s. Calculations are from a subject that has both sessions complete, no b0
missing.