[Mristudio-users] Fibre Tracking

Benjamin Aribisala Benjamin.Aribisala at ed.ac.uk
Mon Sep 16 09:32:25 EDT 2013

Dear All,

I am new to dtistudio, so please permit my ignorance. I am trying to
do fibre tracking, basically connecting two ROIs.

My DTI data were acquired on GE scanner and they have been converted
to hdr./img format, motion corrected and eddy current corrected.
Basically ready for the real processing. There are 7 bo images and 64
directions, a total of 71 3D volumes, bo images were the first 7
volumes. I could not find any online material that could guide me on
how to use hdr/img images on dti studio. After playing with dtistudio,
I found that the Philips REC option lets me read in hdr/img and do dti
mapping. I then attempted to do fibre tracking, but got nonsensical
tracts, connecting everywhere to everywhere.

I will be very happy if anyone could please help or suggests which
online materials I could read, I have watched the video mristudio
website, but it does not seem to help.

Thanks for your anticipated lifesaving help

Benjamin

Brain Research Imaging Centre
Neuroimaging Sciences
University of Edinburgh
Western General Hospital
Crewe Road, Edinburgh, EH4 2XU
United Kingdom
http://www.bric.ed.ac.uk/
http://www.dcn.ed.ac.uk/dcn/default.asp
http://www.ccbs.ed.ac.uk/

--
Scotland, with registration number SC005336.