[Mristudio-users] fibre tracking in head movement subjects

Susumu Mori smoriw at gmail.com
Sat Aug 31 07:47:34 EDT 2013

Hi Kavita,

If the amount of motion is small or only a small number of images are
affected, the image co-registration by AIR and slice/pixel rejection could
reduce the effect, but these can be applied for data with a small amount of
motion. If many images in your data are affected by motion, there is,
unfortunately, nothing you can do.