[Mristudio-users] FA value for regions in the corpus-callusom

Susumu Mori smoriw at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 14:53:29 EDT 2013

Yes, you need to adjust the matrix size and voxel size.
However, what is more important is to register your image to our atlas so
that the structures defined in the atlas accurately define the
corresponding structures in your subject data.

You need to use DiffeoMap (or SPM or FSL) for the image registration.