[Mristudio-users] Fwd: mristudio-users Digest, Vol 147, Issue 2

Rotem Saar saar.rotem at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 06:30:02 EDT 2013

Dear Susumu,

Thank u for your explanation.
So I understand now that the AIR tool is for intra-DTI motion correction -
I will register my images to the b0 one.
You understood me correctly when saying that I want to perform a
cross-scan, within-subject image alignment.
I now understand that u have a tool named DiffeoMap that can do that, i.e.
 perform DTI calculation first, and then register images (e.g. T1 vs DTI)
using DiffeoMap. - Since I don't know this tool - can u direct me to a
place where I can read about how to use it ?

Thanks you all for your great help !

Rotem

Hi Rotem,

I'm not quite sure what you want to do in #2. Are you trying to use, say, a
T1-weighted image, as a reference image and register all DWIs to the
anatomical scan?

If you want to do so, you need to load both T1 and DTI data within one
window. It may work, but the AIR in DtiStudio was developed for intra-DTI
motion correction, not for cross-scan registration. So, I've never tried it.

For the cross-scan, within-subject image alignment, we usually perform DTI
calculation first, and then register images (e.g. T1 vs DTI) using
DiffeoMap.

Susumu