[Mristudio-users] automate DTIstudio processing

Youngmin Huh ymin1123 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 02:40:08 EDT 2013

Thanks a lot!
I made map file with one ROI and added FiberColor and ColorMode.
And than I tried with two ROIs, and It worked!

I have one more question.
my ROIs were nii files, so I converted it into dat file using diffeoMap.
(saved a nii file into a raw image on DTIstudio, and converted the RAW
file's filetype to "byte" on DiffeoMap.)
I want to automate this process using a command line, I wonder If it's possible.
I heard that DTI studio could do that. Does DiffeoMap also have such
function in it?
If It does, should I download a new command line program for it?

Thanks,

YM Huh.