[Mristudio-users] apply for MriStudio tutorial video materials

wyzyf at mail.ustc.edu.cn wyzyf at mail.ustc.edu.cn
Sun Jul 14 22:21:40 EDT 2013

 Hello expert,

   I am a a green hand in DTI analysis from USTC in China and trying fiber tracking with DTI studio as structural support
for my fMRI study.

   I got that a MriStudio tutorial would be held on August 26-27, and it must be very useful for me but it is regretful
that I have no chance to have a live listening.

   So would be there a tutorial video and may I apply for it?

   Thank you very much and best wishes for you!

                                                  sincerely yours, Ying Wang