[Mristudio-users] ask for help on Philips AcHieva 1.5 T scanner gradient table

罗璐娇 lujiaoluo1990 at 126.com
Thu Jul 4 01:23:03 EDT 2013

Hello experts,
I was using dti studio to process my diffusion data obtained from Philips AcHieva 1.5 T scanner(medium angular, format: DICOM, in total of 17 images) .

I used the pre-defined gradient table in dti studio listed below, while plus the 16th line to exclude the last average image
0:   0,    0,    0
1:   1.0,  0.0,  0.0
2:   0.0,  1.0,  0.0
3:   0.0,  0.0,  1.0
4:   -0.1789,  -0.1113,  -0.9776
5:   -0.0635,  0.3767,  -0.9242
6:   0.710,  0.0516,  -0.7015
7:   0.6191,  -0.4385,  -0.6515
8:   0.2424,  0.7843,  -0.5710
9:   -0.2589,  -0.6180,  -0.7423
10:   -0.8169,  0.1697,  -0.5513
11:   -0.8438,  0.5261,  -0.1060
12:   -0.2626,  0.9548,  -0.1389
13:   0.0001,  0.9689,  0.2476
14:   0.7453,  0.6663,  0.0242
15:   0.9726,  0.2317,  0.0209
16:    100    100    100

But resulting images were not that fine, and couldn't distinguish the fiber orientations clearly. I tried to use mricron (dcm2niigue.exe) to obtain the bvecs and bvals file. But it also doesn't work.
Would you please tell me how to solve this problem?

Thanks so much!