[Mristudio-users] Couple of questions: registration and LDDMM

Dorian P. alb.net at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 13:16:10 EDT 2013

Hi all, I have the following two questions:

1- Registration through DWI theory does not provide an updated gradient
table. For this saving the realigned files makes no sense as there is no
table to open them later. Is there a way to obtain the updated table like
with regular  AIR or Mutual Info. registration?

2. In multichannel LDDMM does the order of channels I send make any
difference in registration? I suppose not but just in case.

Thank you.
Dorian