[Mristudio-users] Eddy currents interact with fat shift ?

Dorian P. alb.net at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 22:53:38 EDT 2013

As a matter of fact the images above are already coregistered with mutual
information, rigid body. Maybe there has been a shift that moved the rings
in other slices. Yet I don't understand why fat could be sometimes dark and
sometimes bright (noticed this in more than one subject). The only
explanation out of my head is that fat is subject to eddy currents, and
maybe its signal swaps because one acquisition was clean, the other had
eddy currents. Still don't know whether this is plausible though.

Thank you.
Dorian