[Mristudio-users] May I ask a question?

김대현 HOHOHO7490 at yuhs.ac
Thu May 23 09:34:21 EDT 2013

I am a biginner of DTI studio in Korea.

I have some problem in the product but I can’t find what the problem is.

I draw corticospinal tract one month ago, at that time there was no problem.

Nothing was changed specially, but the same patient, same computer, same program, same ROI but no corticospinal tract was drawn.

Everybody’s tract were drawn only in stem level, even if intact side and it drew from cerebral cortex to brain stem a month ago, the same procedure.

Below picture, I choose an ROI in pons. [cid:image001.png at 01CE5805.B219F750]

if I choose an ROI in cerebral peduncle, corticospinal tract sees from cerebral cortex to cerebral peduncle without brain stem.

I don’t know the reason. I think nothing changed, but it didn’t work.

What I should check for this problem?

Regards.

Hyun.