[Mristudio-users] loading of 4D nifti files as par rec format

Deepa Krishnaswamy deepa.krishnaswamy1 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 14:06:58 EDT 2013

Hi,
I have a 4D nifti file that I am trying to load in the DTI Mapping tab.
Reading through questions posted earlier, I learned that a 4D nifti file
can be loaded as par rec. I am able to do this, but noticed that the
orientation is flipped (flipped in anterior/posterior). When I use MRI view
3D to look at the images, they're not flipped.

I understand that it's because of the header information in the nii file,
but I am unsure about how to resolve this issue. Any help would be
appreciated, thanks!

Deepa