[Mristudio-users] Question about map file operations

Deepa Krishnaswamy deepa.krishnaswamy1 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 10:58:32 EDT 2013

Hi,
So I combined the ROIs as mentioned above (did this in MATLAB as I found it
easier); these were for the left frontal and left temporal lobes (used to
extract the SLF-t). Only a few fibers were extracted, and I am unsure as to
why there are so few. I'm using the processed data (Subject_LDDMM.d) for
tractography.
Also I noticed in the paper (also mentioned above), there are ROIs listed
for major tracts, such as CST, SLF, etc. How can this one ROI be used to
extract a tract? I noticed the results using the one ROI for the CST, and
the actual list of ROIs are very different.
Thanks,

Deepa