[Mristudio-users] fiber tracking

Giulia Lucconi giulia.lucconi at ausl.ra.it
Fri Apr 12 10:58:29 EDT 2013

Hi everybody,

Can anyone help me with statistical analysis of fibers?

I've performed ADC and eigenvalue calculations in different regions of the
brain (mainly corpus callosus and corticospinal tract), getting values not
consistent with published data and the results of different software: ADC
resulted very high (almost 1) and the eigenvalues were 1-3 order of
magnitude smaller; besides the third eigenvalue was typically negligible.

Thanks a lot

Giulia

--
Salvaguarda l'ambiente: stampa questa mail soltanto se e' davvero necessario!