[Mristudio-users] 3D view problem

Yan, Yumei yyan5 at emory.edu
Thu Apr 4 13:08:29 EDT 2013

Hi Xin,

I cannot go to the website you just said. Not if it's the login issue again.

Actually the username and password issue gave me a big headache. I always don't know where to login. It seems there are two sets of username and password, one is for this email list, the other is for downloading the DTIStudio.

Most of the time, I cannot even go to the login webpage. All the webpages just cannot be visited. Could you give me some webpage that I can quickly go to input my username and password?

Thanks a lot!!

Yumei