[Mristudio-users] Philips Medium protocol on achieva 1.5 T

Shaimaa Abdelsattar shaimaa96 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 23 08:04:50 EDT 2013

Hi DTI studio team,

When i applied the default gradient table seen at DTI studio program into my data ( medium protocol 15 gradient direction, p 0 first) . It seems that it's not working, as the color map is distorted, and when I applied tractography; short meaningless fibers appear, in spit of that the default table for high protocol works well. Could you please tell me the correct table for Philips achieva 1.5 T DICOM data set with 15 gradient direction and p 0 first

 Q2. Could you please tell me how can I save the reconstructed tract image in a JPEG or TIFF format

Thanks