[Mristudio-users] Is LDDMM surver submition is DTI specific

susumu mori susumu at mri.jhu.edu
Mon Mar 18 19:58:24 EDT 2013

We have been using it for T1 and T2.
It is important to use images with anatomical contrasts.
ASL vs ASL registraiton could be challenging because the images do not have
high quality anatomical information.
If you have co-registered anatomical scans (T1 or T2), you can use them for
registration and apply the transformation matrices to the ASL images.
However, if ASL has distortion due to EPI acquisition, this approach won't
be accurate. It would be great if you have co-registered anatomical scans
with the same distortion.