[Mristudio-users] broken and thick fibers

susumu mori susumu at mri.jhu.edu
Sat Mar 16 07:55:01 EDT 2013

Resolution has impacts on many things.
Of course, the higher the resolution, the smaller tracts you can
delineation more accurately, but you would expect more noise.
because scanning time is usually limited, higher resolution leads to lower
SNR.
So the impact on tractography is very complicated.
As for the noise, I attached a paper from our lab.