[Mristudio-users] broken and thick fibers

susumu mori susumu at mri.jhu.edu
Fri Mar 8 07:20:46 EST 2013

As Anonim mentioned, the most common mistake is the sign of the gradient
table.
Please read page 23 of the manual here (
https://www.mristudio.org/wiki/user_manual).
If you feed a gradient table based on a generic table, you need to figure
out the +/- sign of the vector elements.

Recent DICOM headers contain vector information with correct +/- signs. So,
it is easier to use the function to extract the gradient table from the
header.