[Mristudio-users] transverse diffusion parameters

Prachi Dubey pxd2010 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 12:46:02 EST 2013

Thank you Hangyi thats very helpful.

Do you propose it is best to stick to 0.2 threshold? or there is another
lower but reliable threshold. My priorty is to get the most reproducible
results for mean tract diffusion parameters.

also what do you think will be more reliable for quantitative purposes,
using cut function to exclude the fiber edge or using the entire tract.

Also would like to hear your comments on eigen value1 and 2 and 2DFA2-3 and
2DFA1-3. And how these are computed, how specifically they differ from FA
and Trace.

Prachi

--

Prachi Dubey, MD MPH