[Mristudio-users] Skull stripping

Shaimaa Abdelsattar shaimaa96 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 4 06:56:20 EST 2013

Thanks a lot for this learning opportunity for me.
My question is  what is meant by skull stripping and how this affect my calculations ?

My data is from Philips achieva 1.5 T and I am concerned with FA and other value calculations and I understood from website  and your previous e mails  reply  that it is better to do normalization with ICBM atlas. My question is, is that right? Or there is any better atlas to normalize with?

Q3. What are the differences between ICBM DTI wmpm 60, 70, etc...?

Thank you again
Shaimaa