[Mristudio-users] DTI

Dorian P. alb.net at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 09:39:19 EST 2013

My 2 cents:

1. You can get statistics on the selected fibers by pressing the button
Statistics on the Fiber tab in DTIstudio.
2. You can have roi statistics in ROIeditor in a similar way. Load the FA,
load the ROI and get stats for the roi. Wil ltell you mean value of loaded
images in roi (ie. FA).
3. You can load other images (i.e. T1) with the open button in the Images
tab in DTIstudio. They should be coregistered before (and perhaps even with
the same resolution, though not sure about the latter).

Dorian