[Mristudio-users] adc artifacts

susumu mori susumu at mri.jhu.edu
Thu Feb 21 21:02:02 EST 2013

If this artifact appears reproducible, you'd better contact your scanner
manufacturer and show the image.
This half-field-of-view ghost is usually caused by poor calibration scan
and phase correction for the EPI data acquisition. We always have this
ghost in DTI, which uses EPI, but with much less degree.