[Mristudio-users] No eddy current correction for rigid body realignment?

Dorian P. alb.net at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 12:02:10 EST 2013

Hi list,

I wanted to ask whether there is a particular reason why eddy current
correction is applied only when affine transformations are applied for
motion correction but not when a rigid body is chosen.

Second, I wanted to double check whether this parameter in the par file:
.    Preparation direction              :   Anterior-Posterior

means that the DTI_gradient_table_creator skript from John Farrell should
have this parameter:
A.fat_shift = 'A'; as opposed to A.fat_shift = 'P';

In other words, what does that parameter exactly tell and how does it
affect the creation of the gradient table.

Thank you.