[Mristudio-users] Image proportions mismatch

Dorian P. alb.net at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 11:44:46 EST 2013

They should be but can't say it for sure. They have both par/rec
files, hence should be a Philips for both.

What does the frontal implosion mean? I also read another comment from
you, Dr. Mori, regarding different templates for different scanners:
http://cmrm.med.jhmi.edu/cmrm/forumMRI/topic.php?id=63

I am simply using the single subject template, which I hope will bring
any frontal implosion/explosion to the same space.

Thank you.

Dorian