[Mristudio-users] How to use Skull Stripping in ROIEditor

陳 揚 107310 at ib.k.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Fri Dec 14 04:07:15 EST 2012

Hi DTI experts

I would like to use the skull stripping function in ROIEditor,
so that I am doing statistical processing in MATLAB environment.

I have the human brain trace map data in analyze format made by DTI-studio as following parameters:
256 x 256 x 40 slices, 26 image blocks (Siemens mosaic).
The skull is supposed to prevent the normalize processing in MATLAB.

Please help me with this.
I'll appreciate your help.

Sincerely,

Department of Integrated Biosciences
Graduate School of Fronteir Sciences
The University of Tokyo
5-1-5 Kashiwanoha, Kashiwa, Chiba 277-8562, Japan
Tel.             +81 4 7136 3634

YO CHIN
Email; 107310 at ib.k.u-tokyo.ac.jp