[Mristudio-users] DTI normalization with Diffeomap on lesioned brains

Dorian P. alb.net at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 14:52:48 EST 2012

Hi all,

I am interested on normalizing lesioned brains with a dual channel
Diffeomap procedure. The normalization will be done on MNI existing
template of Diffeomap. Lesions typically come from surgical resections.

Does this procedure work well on lesioned brains or shall I need some mask
for Diffeomap to avoid normalizing the lesioned area?

Any comment is welcome. I couldn't find much about the topic on previous
posts and articles.

Thank you.
Dorian P