[Mristudio-users] Reference for JHU_GA DTI map

susumu mori susumu at mri.jhu.edu
Mon Oct 1 15:59:18 EDT 2012

Hi Cyrus,

Thank you for asking this question.
For the group-averaged atlas, please refer;

Mori S, Oishi K, Jiang H, Jiang L, Li X, Akhter K, Hua K, Faria AV, Mahmood
A, Woods R, Toga AW, Pike GB, Neto PR, Evans A, Zhang J, Huang H, Miller
MI, van Zijl P, Mazziotta J. Stereotaxic white matter atlas based on
diffusion tensor imaging in an ICBM template. Neuroimage
2008;40(2):570-582, PMC2478641

Thanks,

Susumu