[Mristudio-users] Questions on the Functions of DTI Studio

Luke Back lightgiving2004 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 23:17:07 EDT 2012

Dear Prof. Hangyi Jiang

I deeply appreciate your dedicated answers for my rough questions. To be
honest, I somewhat understand your comments and paper. To comprehend your
paper,I come to realize that I need to study and review again various
backgrounds including linear algebra, vectors, NMR spectroscopy, fluid
mechanics, and so on. Although it is not easy for me to understand your
thesis paper fully, I will step by step build up my knowlege to comprehend
it. I believe that your paper is worthy of my study analyzing my data.

Dear Prof. Jiang, however, I also need the best settings to analyze my data
practically. I am very concernd about my request that I would like you to
set up the optimal settings applied to my MRI pictures since this request
seems to be ill-mannered as a scholar. Yet I am just a graduate student
who needs to learn a lot of things. To understand your paper, I attempt to
teach myself linear algebra, vectors, NMR spectroscpy, fulid mechanics, and
so on, but I conclude that I require more time studying these things.

This is the reason I sent  all my data to you. I wish I could meet you
person to person and learn from you, but I could not. So could you please
help me to find out best settings for my case?I would like you to see my
case and give me the information of the optimal settings. Hopefully,I might
want you not to get offended by my petition.

I would like to be an expert for DTI studio someday, and your help will be
the starting point.

Thank you.
Sincerely Luke.