[Mristudio-users] Can't post messages on MRI Studio Forum

Cyrus Eierud cyrus at vtc.vt.edu
Wed Aug 15 13:56:37 EDT 2012

Dear MRIStudio,

I'm an MRI-Studio user who would like to post a question about the ICBM-81. However, I am not allowed to log in to the forum and therefore can't post anything. I try to log in in two ways. First,  I try my MRIStudio user, which I have access to since I can log in and edit my account at www.mristudio.org (resulting in attachment). However, same user and password can not log into the forum area, which I want in order to ask my question. Secondly, I tried to create a new user from the forum page, but when the password that is supposed to be emailed I never get. I have checked my spam folder that did not receive any email either.

Can you help out so I can log in and post a message?

Best Regards,
Cyrus Eierud
Graduate student in the LaConte Lab
Baylor College of Medicine, TX and
Virginia Tech Carilion Research Institute
Mobile (540) 314-6449