[Mristudio-users] help me for MRIconvert

susumu mori susumu at mri.jhu.edu
Wed Jul 4 15:25:21 EDT 2012

Because there are several tricky problems related to gradient tables, I
suggest you not to combine programs from different sources. If you extract
b-vector information by MRIcro and feed the results into DtiStudio, we
can't guarantee the correctness.

You'd better do all calculation within one program platform. If you want to
use DtiStudio, it can read Siemens Mosaic, extract b-table, check b-table
recalculation option if you are using oblique imaging, and you are ready
for tensor calculation.