[Mristudio-users] Tensor calculation

Santosh Yadav santoshyadav20076 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 16:18:19 EDT 2012

Dear Dr Hangyi,

Lot of thanks for great response.

I have another question regarding DTI processing.

I am processing the DTI data acquired from Siemens 3T for LDDMM, Is it
necessary/important step to do the Automatic image registration using a
12-mode affine transformation before tensor calculation?

As I read the articles, It is important step for motion and eddy current
distortion correction in the DTI data.

Ref.
1. Neuroimage 2009; 47(2): 618-627
2. Jiang H<http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?term=Jiang%20H%5BAuthor%5D&cauthor=true&cauthor_uid=16413083>Comput
Methods Programs Biomed. 2006, 81(2):106-16

With Best Regards

Santosh