[Mristudio-users] Is LDDMM server is available?

akolasny at jhu.edu akolasny at jhu.edu
Fri Jun 1 11:01:10 EDT 2012

The server is functioning. Normally, an email should be sent
in a couple of minutes that processing has started.

Verify that your email address has been registered at the
mristudio.org site. If it is not a valid email address, the
submission is ignored.

If you have the md5sum of the submission, I can check the logs
to verify the submission.

-Anthony