[Mristudio-users] fiber tracking and ROI drawing problem

Xin Li xli16 at jhmi.edu
Tue May 1 17:22:11 EDT 2012

Hello,

ROIEditor requires that all images to be loaded must have same size and same orientation. Please check if the images you want to load have the same parameters.

After you draw a ROI, you can add it to an ROI object by clicking “add” under the SELECTION menu. After you create some ROI objects, you can save them as a word image file by clicking on the file save button found under the ROI menu.

Please take a look at this online manual https://www.mristudio.org/wiki/user_manual/roieditor/ROIDraw_Load_Save

Xin