[Mristudio-users] tractography problems

Jacquie Hodge Jacquie.Hodge at albertahealthservices.ca
Fri Apr 20 16:19:09 EDT 2012

Hello,

I am having some difficulties and I'm not sure exactly what the problem is. I have attached a screen shot to show the ROI and the resulting fibers for CST that I get. The problem is I know there should be a full CST there. I have gone through the original images too see if there are any distorted ones to remove and they all look pretty clean. Do you have any suggestions as to what might be happening and how I can fix this?

Also, I have drawn another ROI further up the tract and there are fibers there (this is not shown on the picture I am sending you).

ANy help or suggestions is much appreciated as I do not want to lose this patient because of the scan!

Thank you so much!

Jacquie

Jacquie Hodge MSc candidate in Neuroscience, BSc
Neuroscience, University of Calgary
Research Assistant, Calgary Pediatric Stroke Program
Alberta Children's Hospital
2888 Shaganappi Trail NW, Calgary, AB, Canada T3B 6A8
Phone: 403-955-7733 Fax: 403-955-2922
jacquie.hodge at albertahealthservices.ca