[Mristudio-users] DTI Studio Reference

susumu mori susumu at mri.jhu.edu
Tue Apr 10 09:43:07 EDT 2012

Thank you for asking.

On Mon, Apr 9, 2012 at 9:27 PM, Rachael Gonzales <rachaelg.uh at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Could you please tell me the *publication **reference* or *author list* that
> are *preferred* to be credited in publications for the following MRI
> Studio programs?
>
> *DTI Studio*

Jiang H, van Zijl PC, Kim J, Pearlson GD, Mori S. DtiStudio: resource
program for diffusion tensor computation and fiber bundle tracking. Comput
Methods Programs Biomed 2006;81(2):106-116, PMC

> *DiffeoMap*
> *ROIEditor*
>
> We don't have a publication specifically for these programs, but following
are the early papers that introduced many aspects of these programs.

Oishi K, Faria A, Jiang H, Li X, Akhter K, Zhang J, Hsu JT, Miller MI, van
Zijl PC, Albert M, Lyketsos CG, Woods R, Toga AW, Pike GB, Rosa-Neto P,
Evans A, Mazziotta J, Mori S. Atlas-based whole brain white matter analysis
using large deformation diffeomorphic metric mapping: application to normal
elderly and Alzheimer's disease participants. Neuroimage
2009;46(2):486-499, PMC2885858

Faria AV, Zhang J, Oishi K, Li X, Jiang H, Akhter K, Hermoye L, Lee SK,
Hoon A, Stashinko E, Miller MI, van Zijl PC, Mori S. Atlas-based analysis
of neurodevelopment from infancy to adulthood using diffusion tensor
imaging and applications for automated abnormality detection. Neuroimage
2010;52(2):415-428, PMC2886186

Faria AV, Hoon A, Stashinko E, Li X, Jiang H, Mashayekh A, Akhter K, Hsu J,
Oishi K, Zhang J, Miller MI, van Zijl PC, Mori S. Quantitative analysis of
brain pathology based on MRI and brain atlases--applications for cerebral
palsy. Neuroimage 2011;54(3):1854-1861, PMC3008311