[Mristudio-users] Multiple LDDMM Results

Sullivan, Patrick M. Patrick.Sullivan4 at va.gov
Tue Mar 27 11:46:25 EDT 2012

Hello,

When I enter multiple elasticity values, LDDMM returns one additional matrix.  (For instance if I enter all 3 possible values, I receive 4 maps, kimap, kimap001, kimap002, kimap003).  Visual examination of the results of these matrices makes me tentatively think that  kimap001-003 are for the three elasticity values I entered, while "kimap" is an average of these three.  Is this correct, or does the system work differently?  Thank you.

-Patrick