[Mristudio-users] basic login/registration request

Xin Li xli16 at jhmi.edu
Sat Feb 4 16:20:29 EST 2012

Hello Jennifer,

Please register at https://www.mristudio.org/register/user_register.php . If you have already registered before, please go to https://www.mristudio.org/register/forgetpassword.php and https://www.mristudio.org/register/forgetusername.php to get your username and password back. Then you can use your username and password to download the software.

Xin