[Mristudio-users] Enhanced Gradient Mode on philips scanner

susumu mori susumu at mri.jhu.edu
Wed Nov 9 22:02:35 EST 2011

Hi Ajay,

I don't remember the meaning of "Enhanced" and other gradient modes. Craig,
would you know what they mean and which one we should use for DTI?

As for more than 1 b0 image acquisition, I think you have to use an option
called "Average high b" and set it to "User Defined". This is a very
confusing nomenclature.

Susumu