[Mristudio-users] Issues with manual ROI drawing in the sagittal view

Michael Borich mborich at umn.edu
Mon Oct 24 13:41:02 EDT 2011

Hello DTIStudio users,

I am attempting to use ROI editor to analyze some data and would like to
manually partition the corpus callosum in the sagittal view and calculate
FA values for each area; however I am having issues with drawing ROIs in
the sagittal view. When I draw an ROI in the axial view with the pen
function, then fill it, and add it, it works well (as shown in your
tutorial). But when I try to draw in the sagittal or coronal view, when I
click "add," the ROI that I have drawn shifts to the lowermost portion of
the view instead of where I did the drawing and does not transfer and show
up in the other views.

Have you encountered this problem previously and do you know of any
possible solutions? Any information you can provide me with would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Michael