[Mristudio-users] LDDMM server?

akolasny at jhu.edu akolasny at jhu.edu
Wed Oct 12 18:00:44 EDT 2011

Storage time for LDDMM processing has been reduced to 10 days.
This will allow extra storage space for the increase in
job processing.

If a job was reported as complete but data was not provided,
please resubmit the job. There appears to be about 5 jobs
that were not properly transferred due to the storage issue.

-Anthony