[Mristudio-users] Atlas based analysis using LDDMM

manoj sarma mksarma at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 21:33:50 EDT 2011

Hello DTI Experts,

I am trying to do an atlas based analysis using LDDMM. My goal is to do an
anlysis on my FA/MD map such as done in
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?term=20570617 (paper by Zhang).
Therefore, I have used the steps described in
https://www.mristudio.org/wiki/user_manual/diffeomap.

I first processed the DTI data using 'DTI-Studio' and then skull stripped.
To obtain the AIR and LDDMM transformation matrices
 I co-registered my skull stripped FA/MD/B0 map with 'JHU_MNI_SS_b0_ss'
template using AIR and then used 'FA + b0 dual-contrast LDDMM' with
'JHU_MNI_SS_b0_ss' and 'JHU_MNI_SS_FA_ss' templates.

After obtaining the LDDMM matrix, I apply the Hmap to the
'JHU_MNI_SS_WMPM_TypeII' template. But it looks to me the image I got is
having some problem. I am not sure if doing some mistakes. I used trilinear
interpolation for Hmap.

Can anyone please tell me if I am following the correct procedure? Where I
may go wrong?

Thanks in advance,
Manoj