[Mristudio-users] AIR registration

Seongjin choisj70 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 16:09:10 EDT 2011

Dear DTIstudio users and developers,

While I am playing with "AIR Slice by Slice Linear" option available on
DiffeoMap, I met couple of error message which I don't clearly understand.

Example is "Cannot find AirSlice8.air. There will be no registration for
Slice 8."

What I don't understand is "Cannot find AirSlice8.air." because there is no
missing slice in my test data volume.

If I click "OK", then the process continues.

The error message does not happen at all slice but couple of slices.

Is there any good explanation for this and possible method to avoid the
error message?

Thanks for your opinions and helps in advance.

SC